HARROGATE CRICKET CLUB
Harrogate Cricket Club is a flexible, multi-function facility for a range of sporting and community uses. The build replaces the original club, built in 1896, which was destroyed in a fire in May 2008. The Pavilion is contemporary facility where the local community can enjoy not only the cricket, but also community groups, private organisation entertainment and school events.
The design ensures functionality for its users, providing changing room, WC and shower facilities as well as a club room at ground floor level. The first floor houses a function room, with panoramic views of both pitches. It’s dual frontage elevations provide an excellent sheltered viewing platform over the grounds for spectators. The building is considered an exemplar design by the ECB.